Inspired by Lauralie Chapados.
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 80ml egg whites
- 20ml unsweetened almond milk
- 50g oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, combine the spinach, banana, egg, egg whites, oats, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown.
- Serve the green pancakes with your favourite toppings, such as fresh fruit or yogurt. Enjoy!