- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup agave syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, chia seeds, and protein powder.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill the protein balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any remaining balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!