- 1 cup or 250ml low-fat plain Greek yogurt (5% Fage is our preferred choice of yogurt brand)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
- 10g nuts of choice (remove if needed)
- In a bowl, add the Greek yogurt.
- Add the fresh or frozen berries and nuts and mix them into the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into individual serving dishes or glasses.
- Chill the dessert in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your low calorie, high protein yogurt dessert!