I LOVE a daily greens juice to wake up with in the morning. It helps me get all those essential micronutrients in which can be hard to get in on a prep plus it is immune boosting and an absolute skin saver for when on prep in the final weeks.
You can have this when on prep or when in offseason. Lately I have been adding 1 scoop of collagen from Vital Proteins to my greens juice and I love that I am giving my skin, hair and nails a massive beauty shot in the morning.
- 1/2 cucumber (with or without skin)
- 2 Celery stalks
- A handful of spinach
- Small piece of ginger (1 inch, adjust to taste)
- 1/2 lemon
- Ice and 150ml cold water
- 1 Scoop Vital Proteins Collagen
- Add the water to your blender first
- Add all the greens and goodness
- Blend it up (We love the Nutri Bullet)
- Add ice for a thicker shake consistency
- Pour into glasses and drink with a straw
TOP TIP: Prep all your veggies when you have come home from the weekly food shop and chop up all bits and pieces, then store into containers in the fridge so that when you are in that morning rush, you can grab those items from the fridge quickly. If you love this recipe, make sure to tag is in your photos. <3